CAI-RMC 2023 Spring Conference and Trade Show
Theme: BLOCK PARTY
Full Day Schedule:
7:30am Registration Open
8:30am-9:00am - Legislative Update / Q&A
8:00am-2:00pm Trade Show Open
9:00am-10:00am Education Session A
10:00am-12:00pm Trade Show
12:00pm-1:00pm Education Session B
1:00pm-2:00pm Trade Show
2:15pm-3:15pm Education Session C
3:15pm - 5:00pm Happy Hour / Prizes
- Parking. Free and convenient parking onsite.
- Food. We'll have food set up buffet style. You can pick and choose your options and sit comfortably in the ballroom or any of our casual options scattered throughout the event space.
- Wifi. Free internet access will be available so that you're able to find information relevant to the exhibitors you're interested in seeing or getting to know.
- Venue. We understand that being in a comfortable setting allows for a better experience. We have moved our conference to the Hyatt Regency Aurora which meets all of our conference needs.
- Prizes. We have the PRIZES!!!
- Classes. You want credits and you want classes that focus on our industry. Three credits are offered and you get to pick which classes you'd like to attend to obtain them.
As a reminder, this is the ONLY Denver Metro Area conference that we will be holding in 2023.
*The Classes / Speakers*
Session A Classes:
Implementing and Utilizing Your Reserve Study : Nick Johanning
Difficult Personalities and Strategies to Handle Them : Marcus Wile
Landscape Maintenance and Your Community : Marcia Pryor & Shad Parrish
Session B Classes:
How Sustainable Lake Management Creates Happier, Healthier Communities : Gary Hoover
Mindfulness Management : Penny Manship
Homeowner Association Roof Replacement - Planning and Budgeting for Future Success : Donna Vingo, Jon Wilson & Jason Lamers
Session C Classes:
Project Management 101 for the Community Manager : Sean Davis
Breaking the Cycle - How to Navigate and Overcome Deferred Maintenance Issues : Aaron Goodlock & Robert Gonzalez
HOA 101 : Karla Strader and Tyleen Ortiz
This event would not be possible without the support of our sponsors: